Job Description – Service Technician – Automotive Equipment
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Job Type: Full-time
Location(s): Fort Myers, FL; Jacksonville, FL; Miami, FL; Orlando, FL; Tampa, FL; West Palm Beach, FL
Growing local company seeking an Automotive Equipment Technician for immediate Full-Time position. Technician will install/service/inspect automotive lifts, fluid distribution, compressed air, etc. Candidate must have mechanical ability, a clean driving record and be dependable. Welding certification a plus and on the job training to ensure proper training and safety.
Our company takes pride in providing and maintaining a quality turnkey Automotive Service Shop to dealerships, repair facilities and tire shops. Come be a part of a growing and respected company in our industry!
- Service all facets of an automotive service shop to include but not limited to:
- Air compressors, air tubing, air dryers and various associated equipment
- Exhaust systems
- In-ground and above ground vehicle lifts, hydraulic power plants and piping
- Pneumatic air pumps, regulators, and associated equipment
- Bulk oil deliver systems: Computer based, manually operated, etc.
- Various kinds of piping installation: Carbon steel, PVC, Aluminum, Galvanized
- Installing bulk oil tanks
- Used fluid storage systems with electronic alarm systems
- Overhead Shop Fans
- At least 1 year of basic mechanical knowledge and experience
- Current valid driver’s license with a clean motor vehicle record
- Pre-employment Drug Test
- Salary Range – Based on Experience
**We are a drug free workplace and a pre-employment drug screening is mandatory**
If you have a passion for people, a desire to reach your potential and interest in becoming part of a team that serves something bigger, then we’re looking for you! Start your career completing an application below.
Employee Package Includes:
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Health Insurance with 50% company contribution toward selected coverage including family plans. Multiple plans through Blue Cross HMO and PPO to choose from
- $100K Life Insurance paid 100% by company for employee
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability paid 100% by company
- Phone Allowance
Voluntary benefits offered at employee’s expense
- Additional Life Insurance for employee and family
- Employee Assistance Program
- Many other optional benefit plans available
All benefits have a 30-day waiting period
401K with company match up to 4% of employee contribution with eligibility after 1 year of employment
Automotive Development Group where our goal is to provide equipment solutions to the Fixed Operations challenges of today.
We are a leading Rotary Lift distributor.
Sell, Service, and Install New and Used Equipment.
Please share this job if you know someone that would be a great fit for our team!