Outside Sales Territory Manager Job
Job Description – Outside Sales Territory Manager
Job Type: Full-time
This outside sales position will be required to call on all levels of our customer base including but not limited to: Automobile Dealerships, Oil Change shops, Heavy Equipment manufacturers, Bulk Oil providers, government facilities and various other customers spread across many markets. Our company represents the best manufactures and is an industry leader! This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing company.
This position will be responsible for maintaining our current customer base along with aggressively adding new customers through cold calling, leads, referrals etc. This position requires a high energy individual willing to make and develop relationships in the given territory. We are looking for a team-oriented sales person with strong entrepreneurial skills that drive sales numbers in various markets within the region. Organization will be vital in the success of this position as the individual must be able to communicate and plan their activities to drive growth and minimize wasted time.
- 3-5 years of outside sales experience preferably in the automotive or heavy-duty market
- Ethical and High Energy individual willing to work hard and win business the right way
- Self-starter motivated by being successful and communicate with all levels of management
- Multi-Tasker willing and able to maintain and grow customer and vendor relationships
Compensation and benefits:
- Full Time
- Base + Commission
- Gas Card
- Car allowance
- Company Business Card
**We are a drug free workplace and a pre-employment drug screening is mandatory**
If you have a passion for people, a desire to reach your potential and interest in becoming part of a team that serves something bigger, then we’re looking for you! Start your career by completing an application below.
Employee Package Includes:
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Health Insurance with 50% company contribution toward selected coverage including family plans. Multiple plans through Blue Cross HMO and PPO to choose from
- $100K Life Insurance paid 100% by company for employee
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability paid 100% by company
- Phone Allowance
Voluntary benefits offered at employee’s expense
- Additional Life Insurance for employee and family
- Employee Assistance Program
- Many other optional benefit plans available
All benefits have a 30-day waiting period
401K with company match up to 4% of employee contribution with eligibility after 1 year of employment
Automotive Development Group where our goal is to provide equipment solutions to the Fixed Operations challenges of today.
ONE TEAM + ONE PLAN + ONE GOAL
Please share this job if you know someone that would be a great fit for our team!