Job Description – Inside Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Job Type: Full-time
This inside sales position is office based and will be integral in the growth of our outside sales force and project business. Primary responsibilities will be to quote, follow up, counter sales and manage project leads for our outside sales team. The candidate must be personable and able to multi-task to be able and achieve the results as a team. The ideal candidate will be proficient in QuickBooks, Excel, PowerPoint and Word. There will also be some marketing responsibilities that will include constant contact, ADG App, promotions and website management as needed. The ideal candidate will be working very closely with our Sales Director to ensure the sales team is completing task on time and in the right fashion.
If you have a passion for people, a desire to reach your potential and interest in becoming part of a team that serves something bigger, then we’re looking for you! Start your career by completing an application and send by email to email@example.com.
- Based upon experience
- Hourly (Plus quarterly bonus opportunity)
- 3-5 years of inside sales experience preferred
- High energy ethical individual willing to work hard and win business the right way
- Self-starter motivated by wanting to be successful and can communicate with all levels of management
- Multi-Tasker willing and able to maintain and grow customer and vendor relationships
Employee Package Includes:
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Health Insurance with 50% company contribution toward selected coverage including family plans. Multiple plans through United Health Care HMO and PPO to choose from.
- $75K Life Insurance paid 100% by company for employee
- Short-Term & Long-Term disability paid 100% by company
Voluntary benefits offered at employee’s expense:
- Dental | Vision | Additional Life Insurance for employee & family
- Employee Assistance Program
- Many other optional benefit plans available
- 401K with company match up to 4% of employee contribution with eligibility after 1 year of employment
All benefits have a 30-day waiting period.
**We are a drug free workplace and a pre-employment drug screening is mandatory**
Automotive Development Group has shown continued growth for 13 years straight and still growing!