Job Description – Field Service Director
Compensation: $105,000 to $120,000 Annually
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Tampa, FL
This role is responsible for leading and growing the Field Service operations overseeing all branches for profitability within the framework of the stated corporate values and mission while protecting the corporate culture and improving overall customer experience. Looking for someone with demonstrated field service leadership experience across multiple locations and a high volume of calls. Experience with leading a centralized dispatch companywide and managing Service Coordinators and Field Service Technicians for all locations.
- Develop & maintain staffing levels to allow typical service call response time to not more than 48 hours across all facilities.
- Identify & implement operational improvements to generate a 50% gross profit in the Field Service segment.
- Develop an incentive pay plan for Field Service Technicians and Service Coordinators that rewards excellent work, while improving productivity and profitability.
- Develop a CSI framework to provide ongoing customer feedback.
- Develop and implement a field service tech training schedule to improve time it takes to develop a competent technician.
- Develop KPI’s that track and establish progress to stated goals for Field Service.
Lead the daily functioning of the service department including:
- Provide leadership, development, and direction to Service Coordinators, communicate Staffing needs.
- Oversee P&L, Budgets, and reporting for overall Service Department health.
- Dispatch coordination and logistics oversight of all service departments.
- Audit completed daily customer billings for accuracy.
- Oversee the communication for status of services to customers and educate on use of Service App.
- Oversee purchase order needs to fulfill customer repair services are timely.
- Department Fleet health by ensuring weekly inspections are completed and issues addressed.
- Training opportunities for departmental and company growth.
- Coordinate with Inventory Manager to maintain proper inventory levels onsite and on Tech vehicles.
- Seek opportunities to grow employee and customer relationships and overall experience.
- Communication vital to Employee and Customer Relationships.
Review after 90 days may result in increase in pay.
- Base salary varies with demonstrated experience and accomplishments.
- 15% of base pay pro-rated bonus that begins at 90% of stated goal accomplishments and maxes out at 20% of base pay for exceeding stated goals. 50% of bonus will be based on quantifiable goals and 50% based on qualitative commitments.
Employee Package Includes:
- Paid Vacation and 9 Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance with 50% company contribution toward selected coverage including family plans. Multiple plans through Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO and PPO plans to choose from
- $100K Life & AD&D Insurance paid 100% by company
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability paid 100% by company
- Phone & Car Allowance paid each pay period
Voluntary benefits offered at employee’s expense
- Additional Life Insurance for employee and family
- Employee Assistance Program
- Many other optional benefit plans available
All benefits have a 30-day waiting period
401K with company match up to 4% of employee contribution with eligibility after 1 year of employment
Automotive Development Group where our goal is to provide equipment solutions to the Fixed Operations challenges of today.
Our company takes pride in providing and maintaining a quality turnkey Automotive Service Shop to dealerships, repair facilities and tire shops. Come be a part of a growing and respected company in the automotive industry!
Please share this job if you know someone that would be a great fit for our team!